Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Your chance to book in your speech time
A document has been shared with you to book a time to present your speech.
Go to your google docs to view this.
Make sure you only add your name.
Maybe you could work back wards to ensure you have done the following things before your big day.
1. Discussed a suitable topic with someone at home and with Mrs Campbell at school
2. Collected enough information to write a speech on your chosen topic.
3. Edited your speech, check it carefully and have someone else check it too.
4. Time your speech, you are aiming for a 2 minute speech.
5. Practiced your speech and made any props you might require.