Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mrs C is working hard and learning lots



Hey Savvy 7!
I am really doing my home learning at the moment. I am a newbie in the world of wikis. I have signed up to be part of an online learning course that will make me a bit of a wiki master , I hope! Here is a pic of my home page at the moment, as you can see I have plenty to learn.

I am hoping that wikis will allow us to tap into lots of ideas from outside our school. It is an open source system which means others can change and enhance your creations. Should be interesting.

I am at the moment trying to make a wiki lesson that will help me teach you how to start your e portfolios and anyone else can also view my lesson plan. Maybe I will be able to use a lesson plan that someone else has created. How cool is that.

Anyway, off to do my home learning.

See you all tomorrow and lots of us are off on our Young Leaders Day so will return to school with many gems of information I am sure.

Don't be late for our early start.

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Kealan and I am really excited about this!

    ReplyDelete